Rules of Membership
- People who support the work of Wessex Canicross and are aged 7 or over, can apply to the committee to become a member. Once accepted by the committee, membership lasts for 1 year and may be renewed. The committee will keep an up-to-date membership list.
- Membership will begin as soon as the membership form and first annual payment has been received. There will be an annual membership fee which will be agreed at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) each September and will be payable by all members. A list of all members will be kept by the membership secretary.
- Members must when using outdoor spaces take consideration of the natural environment and other users of that environment. The committee may remove a person’s membership if they believe it is in the best interests of the club. The member has the right to be heard by the committee before the decision is made and can be accompanied by a friend. Members may resign at any time in writing to the secretary.
- All members must ensure they have their own public liability insurance cover for themselves and their dog/s.
- Any member who has not paid their membership fee due each September will be contacted by the membership secretary, who will then decide whether that member is deemed to have resigned.
- Non-members can visit the club/ attend club runs as a guest member for a maximum of 3 runs a year.
Attend organised Wessex Canicross runs/training sessions, public liability Insurance, access to loan equipment, priority booking on SUPing events, as well as other upcoming activities.
Membership cost - £20 (Under 18's - £10)
Duration of membership from (date of membership approval) to annual renewal date of 1st September.
Wessex Canicross will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexuality, disability, religious or political belief, marital status or age.
PLEASE NOTE - if you are accessing this site from a MOBILE DEVICE and find the form does not scroll properly please use the following link to complete the form directly
Mobile Friendly Form⇒